About Farming for the Future
Farming for the Future is a research and change program initiated by philanthropic foundation, Macdoch Foundation. This program is supported by PwC Australia, and a multidisciplinary research team of scientists and farm advisors led by the team at Integrated Futures.
- Michelle Gortan – Chief Executive Officer, Macdoch Foundation
- Dr Sue Ogilvy – Program Director, Farming For the Future
- Dr Elizabeth Heagney – Research Director, Farming for the Future
- Dr Daniel Gregg – Principal Economist, Heuris
- John Anderson AC – Chairman, Farming For the Future
- Tony Mahar – Chief Executive Officer, National Farmers’ Federation
- Tanya Barden OAM – Chief Executive Officer, Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Alasdair MacLeod – Chairman, Macdoch Foundation
Please send any media enquiries to our communications team via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Matt Peacock on 0408 362 696
The team at Farming for the Future acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and emerging Traditional Custodians and Elders of the land, as well as the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.